Advance Embedded Technology includes Complete Description of Inter Integrated Circuit (I2C), SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) Protocols, Timer / Counter, Interrupt programming, Introduction of Real time Operating system (RTOS)/ Counter with AVR Series Microcontroller (ATmega8/ ATmega16/ ATmega32). These are real time industrial application system, industry already develop product using these systems. Certificate will be provided after completion of the course.
- I2C (Inter Integrated Circuit ) / Two Wire Interface (TWI)
- Interrupt (Internal & External)
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface)
- ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit)
- Introduction to Real Time Operating System(RTOS )/ Counter
- PORT Programming
Course fee: –
For AVR– 17000/-.
Eligibility Criteria: Register here
This course is only for those participators, who has sound knowledge on Basic, Sensor & Wireless Embedded Technolgoy with All registers, Inputs, Outputs Interfacing, pull push registers, serial data fetching with ADC & DAC etc.