PCB Circuit Design & Fabrication
- Understanding design steps
- Schematic Capture to PCB layout
- Learning PCB design considerations and rules
- Developing skills in PCB design
- Component placement & routing
- Fabricating PCB in Hardware
- Introduction to PCB, Circuit & Designing
- Introduction to Dip Trace Software
- Schematic capture: hands-on exercises.
- PCB Layout
- Component Editor
- Pattern Editor
FABRICATION PROCESS AND METHODOLOGY IN SOFTWARE:
- Creating the Project
- Creating schematic
- Schematic to PCB Conversion
- Board Outlines
- Adding Mounting Holes
- Modifying Traces & nets
- Auto & Manual Routing
- Adding Copper Areas, Routing
- Add Text & images to PCB
- Export Gerber Files
FABRICATION PROCESS AND METHODOLOGY IN HARDWARE:
- Print preview of PCB
- PCB Printing on Glossy paper
- PCB heating Process
- Printing Process for PCB
- PCB Etching Process
- Cleaning PCB
- Drilling of Mounting & Soldering hole
Who should attend PCB Circuit Design Training?
This course takes you through the entire process of PCB design from Schematic drawing to PCB layout. It tells you about the information you should put into circuit diagram so that PCB design can take care of circuit performance & safety requirements. High-speed digital circuits, high gain, high impedance, frequency, current, voltage analog circuits, all call for specialized layout & grounding techniques to tackle signal integrity, and safety issues. This course shows you techniques of component placement & routing to meet circuit performance requirements.
• Beginners starting a career in electronics design.
• Those who find PCB design capability as a job requirement.
• Electronics engineers, technicians wanting to include PCB design as part of their skill set
• Electronics Hobbyists, Engineering Students
• Those Connected with electronics production, management.
Want to Join?
We also conduct workshop at various colleges across India To know more about our workshops, Seminars & Laboratory Setup.
We also Support Students for their projects o their ideas, we already helped students & hobbyist to their projects few of them are in given link