PCB Circuit Design Course Overview
• Tutorials & exercises.
• Design steps
• Schematic capture: hands-on exercises.
• Component Libraries: component symbols, packaging’s & footprints
• Design considerations: signal integrity, thermal, interferences, crosstalk’s
• PCB materials
• PCB layout planning
• Component placement & routing.
• Testing and Validation of PCB’s
- Understanding design steps
- Schematic Capture to PCB layout
- Learning PCB design considerations and rules
- Developing skills in PCB design
- Component placement & routing
FABRICATION PROCESS AND METHODOLOGY IN SOFTWARE:
- Application Oriented Design and Fabrication Schematic Diagram
- Creating the Project
- Drawing the Board Outline
- Adding Mounting Holes
- Placing Parts
- Modifying Traces
- Adding Parts and Editing Nets
- Adding Copper Areas, Routing
- Nets, Ratlines and Routings
- Adding Text
- Checking Design Rules
- Making Gerber Files
FABRICATION PROCESS AND METHODOLOGY IN HARDWARE:
- Print preview of PCB
- PCB Printing on Glossy paper
- PCB heating & printing on PCB
- PCB Etching Process
- Drilling process
Software Support: Dip Trace
Who should attend PCB Circuit Design Training?
• Beginners starting a career in electronics design.
• Those who find PCB design capability as a job requirement.
• Electronics engineers, technicians wanting to include PCB design as part of their skill set
• Electronics Hobbyists, BE/Mtech /Ph.D. students
• Those Connected with electronics production, management.
This course takes you through the entire process of PCB design from Schematic drawing to PCB layout. It tells you about the information you should put into circuit diagram so that PCB design can take care of circuit performance & safety requirements. High-speed digital circuits, high gain, high impedance, frequency, current, voltage analog circuits, all call for specialized layout & grounding techniques to tackle signal integrity, and safety issues. This course shows you techniques of component placement & routing to meet circuit performance requirements.
We also conduct workshop at various colleges across Maharashtra. To know more about our workshops email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out various project support we provide to students from following link at http://www.smedehradun.com/projects-list/