SME provides training & courses in the field of ROBOTICS. Its including operating of motor drives, ICs, torque calculations, different level of drivers, different motors includes Geared, gear-less, stepper motors, servo motors, BLDC motors, mechanical structures, gears, automated system, sensors operation on robotics, devices, fields generations etc. The Course includes with using with AVR Series Microcontroller (mega & xmega), Arduino Boards, TI Launchpad & ARM Processors.
- Introduction to Robotics and aim of its design.
- Different section of ROBOT.
- Introduction To different types of DC & stepper motors used in robotics, their working and driver circuit designing.
- Introduction to IR sensor, accelerometer sensor and their application in robotics design.
- Selection of Microcontroller as central control unit of ROBOT. Interfacing of motors, sensors with microcontroller and programming.
- Introduction, Design and development of different categories of robots like :
- Line Follower robot
- war robot
- JCB robot
- wall follower robot
- obstacle avoider robot
- computer controlled robot
- DTMF robot
- Gesture controlled robot
- Wireless robot
- Zigbee robot
- XBee remote operated robot
- Edge Detector Robot
- Network Guided Robots
- Swarm Robots
- Matel Detector Robot
- Survillance Robot
- Computer Operated Robot
- Wireless Video capture robot
- & many more
- Basic Module: 10,500/-.
- Course duration: 4-8 week,
- Availability of Classes
- Week days- Tuesday to Friday 1.5 hr
- Weekends- Saturday & Sunday. 2.5 to 3 hr
After that depend on which robotics your consider to proceed with:
- Manual Operated Robotics- Wired
- Semi-autonomous Robotics- Wireless with Remote operated
- Autonomous Robotics- sensor based auto calibrated