Research Devices Solution
SME is a leading provider of IoT and wireless RF solutions that enable customers to acquire various types of data easily and efficiently. Our custom-designed devices and boards come equipped with powerful tools that seamlessly integrate with cloud-based platforms and website APIs. We support HTTP and MQTT protocols over both the Internet and Local Area Networks to provide reliable and secure data transfer. Our range of products includes RF, Wi-Fi, and GPRS devices that can be tailored to meet the unique needs of our customers and their businesses.
At SME, we offer a range of high-end customized devices and boards with powerful tools designed to meet the needs of industries, companies, universities, colleges, and consumers. We specialize in providing customized solutions that range from small-scale to research-level, based on our customers’ unique requirements. With over 100 industrial clients, we have a wealth of experience in Lora RF and IoT, wireless sensors, RF IEEE standard protocol communication, RF smart card solutions, and 2.4GHz and 433 MHz BW.
Our IoT solutions are designed to capture, exchange, action, and control devices. We believe that the Internet of Things (IoT) is an environment where any sensor, people, or source can provide data or a node with a unique identifier that sends data to a cloud server from one node to another through various protocols such as Lora RF, Lora IoT, GPRS, ESP Wi-Fi, Nuttyfi, ZigBee, Xbee, or RF IEEE standard protocols.
Our IoT solutions can be used in various areas such as agriculture, irrigation, solar monitoring, tree development monitoring, industrial sensor monitoring, machine operations, data plotting, data grabbing, data capturing, security solutions, house automation, forest monitoring, weather broadcasting, and campus monitoring, to name a few. We provide real-time hardware that can directly control or communicate through cloud servers or mobile apps.
Our IoT solutions can be applied in a wide range of areas, including agriculture, irrigation, solar monitoring, tree development monitoring, industrial sensor monitoring, machine operations, data plotting, data grabbing, data capturing, security solutions, house automation, forest monitoring, weather broadcasting, campus monitoring, and many more that require real-time data streaming.
Our IoT solutions use real-time hardware that can directly control or communicate with a cloud server or mobile app.
Our board offers the following features:
- USB programming and bootloader interface
- In-depth learning with IoT using various types of sensors and actuators
- Direct interaction with Arduino IDE platform and C programming
- Direct interaction with Atmel AVR Studio and C programming
- Inbuilt 6-channel ADC for direct interfacing with analog sensors
- 20-channel digital output for direct interfacing with digital sensors
- Actuator interfacing capabilities
- Inbuilt I2C, Serial, UART, and SPI protocol interfaces
- ISP programming interface
- Ability to build a local web server and WAP hotspot
- Inbuilt ESP8266 12E for local web server and IoT gateway over Wi-Fi.
- 20-pin connectors for external module interface
- Cloud server configuration with inbuilt Wi-Fi interface for direct interfacing with live iCloud servers
- Inbuilt virtual serial display port for displaying local data
- Learning and designing of real-time IoT nodes and applications
- Inbuilt 20×4 LCD display with brightness adjustment
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi application with real-time iCloud support
- USB interface and local server configuration
- Inbuilt serial Wi-Fi IoT gateway interface
- Compatibility with open-source cloud platforms such as ThingSpeak™, MathWorks, Cayenne IoT, iCloud, Blynk Mobile and Web Dashboard, with the help of open-source coding