Stuck in the problem with New Blynk IoT errors?
We have specially made this post specially for those guys, who are facing problems with New Blynk.
Here is the list of the common problems or can say errors:-
- Header files error
- Error in compiling,
- BlynkEdgent.h: No such file or directory
- Can’t find preferences.h
- Not finding your board while connecting your board to blynk cloud using Blynk IoT app.
We have made special video on these issues so that you can fix these errors.
click on the link below that related to your your problem. Link will redirect you to the solution.
- Not finding your board while connecting your board to blynk cloud using Blynk IoT app. https://youtu.be/EPhY_hDozeo?t=459
- How to check the NodeMCU or ESP32 board become AP (Access point or not) in Serial Monitor? https://youtu.be/EPhY_hDozeo?t=594
- How to verify the NodeMCU or ESP32 board become AP (Access point or not) in Mobile wifi setting? https://youtu.be/EPhY_hDozeo?t=646
- How to resolve the problem, if you didn’t find your board, while connecting it to wifi using New Blynk2.0 Mobile app? https://youtu.be/EPhY_hDozeo?t=646
- Demo code Link for Blynk2.0 (for both ESP32 & NodeMCU): https://github.com/itsbhupendrasingh/Demo-Code-Blynk2.git
- How to install NodeMCU board in Arduino IDE: https://www.nuttyengineer.com/nuttyfi-iot-board-in-arduino-ide/
- How to install ESP32 board in Arduino IDE: https://www.nuttyengineer.com/how-to-install-the-esp32-board-in-arduino-ide/
For any problem, Write to us at Schematicslab@gmail.com.